When the person is using MS Office for Business, then they have to sometime add or remove a user from the list. Because if the employee join or leave the organization so you have to update the user’s list accordingly. In this blog, you will read the method to add or remove a user in MS Office for business. For more information, just go to www.office.com/setup.
Method To Add or Remove a User In MS Office:
Procedure To Add a User in MS Office:
- First, you have to visit to the Office admin center.
- After this, you should go to the ‘User Management’ section.
- Now, you need to tap on ‘Add user.’
- At this point, you have to add the specific details about this new user that is First name, Last name, Display name and Username, the email address.
- Here, you need to hit on ‘Auto-generate password.’
- After this, you have to make the necessary selections and then hit on ‘Next’ option.
- Then, you need to input the details in the ‘Profile info’ section and then click on ‘Next’ option.
- You have to review all the details which you have entered.
- Next, you should Read the notification and then click on ‘Finish adding’.
- In the end, you have to select the ‘Close’ option.
- Now, the new user will be added successfully and after this, you can check if the user is added or not just by visiting to ‘Admin Center.’ go to office.com/setup
Procedure To Remove a User in MS Office:
- First, you have to open the Office ‘Admin center’ and then click on ‘Users.’
- After this, you need to select ‘Active Users’ and then select the one which you want to remove.
- Now in the user’s name, you need to choose ‘Delete user.’
- Next, you need to tick-mark the box which is available next to ‘Remove license.’
- Here, you have to select the option reading as ‘Remove aliases.’
- At this point, you have to Remove other permissions as well.
- Next, you have to make entries for allowing someone access to this OneDrive account.
- Now, the selected user will be given one month’s time so that they can send all the files to another folder.
- They should do the same for his email address also.
- Here, you need to click on the given option in order to select a user.
- After this, you should choose ‘Next’ and then choose if you wish to select a new display name.
- At this point, you need to click on ‘Next’ option, and then enable auto-replies and then choose ‘Next’ option.
- You have to complete some more prompts and then select ‘Finish’ option.
- Next, you have to review all the details/permissions and then select ‘Assign and convert.’
- At last, you need to press ‘Close’ option to complete the process.
The above method will help to add or remove a user in MS Office. If the user wants to know more information, then just go to MS Office via www.office.com/setup.
check here this link: If E Drive Low Disk Space Issues on Window 10! How to Fix it?