How to Download, Install and Activate Office.com/setup?
- First, visit to the internet browser, and go to the www.office.com/setup.
- Now, you just have to login to your MS Account.
- But, if you don’t have the account just create new MS Account.
- After this, from the drop down Menu, select the subscribed product.
- To download Office setup file, enter the 25 digit activation product key.
- Click on “Download” button, to download Microsoft Office in your device.
- When download completes, then follow the installation process
- When the process of download complete, then you have to search the Office setup file.
- Double click on the Office setup file.
- Follow all the terms and conditions which appear on the screen, then click on “I Agree” term.
- When the process of installation completes, and then follows the activation process.
- First you have to open the Office Setup, and then double click it.
- Then see the activation wizard on the screen.
- After this, login in to your MS Account.
- Then you have to enter the 25 digit activation product key.
- Now, click on “Activate Now”.
- To create Office My Account first, go to www.office.com/Myaccount.
- Click on “Sign Up”, then enter the e-mail address which you are using 3.Then follow all the details and fill the details like name, country and language etc.
- When you fill the details, license agreement will be displayed on your screen.
- Then read the license agreement and then click on “Create My Account”.
- Your account is created; you can manage and purchase the plan.
- First, you have to go to the office.com/myaccount.
- Then, fill all the details which display on the screen like username, email ID and password.
- After this, click on Sign in option.
- Now you can access your Microsoft Office account.
- Here you can manage all your expiration status, payments, billings, update your payment history, renew and manage your Office subscriptions.
How to login in your Office account?
- To login to your Office account, open the web browser in your computer.
- Then go to your www.office.com/myaccount and open the sign in page on your screen.
- Enter the email address which is linked with your office account and click on Next button.
- Enter the password which you have made at the time of creating account.
- If you have forget the password then, click on forget password link and then follow the on screen instructions to set a new password.
- At last, click on the Sign in button in order to log in to your account.
What you can check in your MS Account?
Microsoft Office Suite of 64-Bit Version
From September 2018, Microsoft has revised their guideline and they promote the 64-bit version for www.office.com/setup This is a starting from the 32bit direction Microsoft gave earlier. After Microsoft first declared a 64-bit version of the MS Office suite in June 2010, they directly informed customers and organizations not to install it. The cost was not the issue behind it but the main issue was of security or characteristics; they were the completely same as the 32-bit version. Also, a 64-bit version was only compatible with devices running on a 64-bit operating system and in 2010, about 90% of devices worked on a 32-bit version of Windows.
But now Microsoft shows that the 64-bit versions of MS Office suite will work reputably better than their 32-bit equivalents and it will help to them who are working on:
- Really large graphics in PowerPoint Presentation
- MS Project files that are 2GB+ in size
- MS Access with Large Data Type
How to check that which version of MS Office application are you using?
You can check it by following below steps in any of the MS Office application.
In MS Office 2010 applications,
Go to File >> Help >> About >> Additional Version and Copyright Information
In MS Office 2013 / 2016 / 2019 / 365 applications,
File >> Office Account >> About Outlook
Installation and Download of MS Office suite of 64-bit version
If you are trying to install MS Office 2016 or any other latest version expect MS Office 2019 of its which are available on 32-bit as well as 64-bit versions from www.office.com/myaccount, then it will download a 32-bit version of MS Office suite by default. But while you are downloading MS Office 2019, the 64-bit version of the setup will be installed by default.
Now to install the different bit version of MS Office, you have to shut the current Setup window and find to the installation reference. Where you’ll see,
Folders Named x64 and x86
If you want to install the 64-bit version of MS office then open the x64 folder but if you want to install the 32-bit version, open the x86 folder. Now you have to double-click on the setup.exe file available in this folder to install MS Office suite. You have to follow the same MS Office setup procedure for both versions of MS Office.
Folder Named as office
When you open the office folder, you will see both setup of 32-bit version and 64-bit version, named as setup32.exe and setup64.exe, so double-click on the setup which you want to install.
- To download Office 365 for Home, visit https://stores.office.com/myaccount/advancedinstalls.aspx, then set the 64-bit version from the dropdown menu. Also, you can choose an option to get the updates about the latest features as soon as it will launch like Office Insider and Office Monthly Channel (Targeted).
- To get the Office 365 for Business visit https://portal.office.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx then choose an Advanced option to pick the 64-bit version from the dropdown menu.
- Visit www.office.com/setup to download Office 2019 and 2016, click on install option and in the next window, and choose “Other options” link to get the 32-bit or 64-bit version.
- For MS Office 2013 and 2010, visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/office and add your product key, follow each step one by one and choose the 64-bit version from the setting. Here the action key is the same for 32-bit version and 64-bit version.
Before going for 1 64-bit version of MS Office, ensure that you have uninstalled the 32-bit version of it.