How to Manage Office.com/myaccount?
If the user is using any of the Microsoft services like Office, Outlook, etc., then you should have a Microsoft account. Keep in mind the user can manage their Microsoft account from the Microsoft account dashboard and it gives you the complete details of your account. And from here, you can change your password or any kind of information which is linked with your account. For details, go to office.com/myaccount.
How to Sign in to your Microsoft Account Dashboard?
- If the user doesn’t have an account, then they should create one during the sign-in process.
- After this, they should Sign in to your Microsoft account dashboard.
- Here, you have to Go to Microsoft account and then select Sign in.
- At this point, you should type the email, phone number, or Skype sign-in which you use for other services, and then select Next option. If in case, the user don’t have a Microsoft account, then they can select No account? Create one!.
- After this, you should type your password and then select the Keep me signed in box if you want to go to your account.
- At last, you should select Sign in option.
How you can Create Office.com/myaccount?
- You should open your web browser and then type office.com/myaccount .
- After this, you should tap on ‘Create’ option just under the ‘Sign-in’ option.
- Here, you should enter your email address and then tap on ‘Next’ option. Now, you should give a password.
- At this point, you will a get ‘Code’ on your email ID and then hit on ‘Next’ option.
- After this, you should enter the ‘Characters’ which you view in the ‘captcha box’ and then tap on ‘Next’ option. It will be redirect you to the ‘Sign-in’ page.
How you can Login Office.com/myaccount?
- First of all, you should open your browser and then visit to www.office.com/myaccount page.
- After this, enter your MS Office email address and password and then hit on ‘Next’ option.
- Now, you can access the emails, notifications or manage your MS Office account.
What you can Manage in www.office.com/myaccount?
- To manage your MS Office account, go to the official website of MS Office via office.com/myaccount.
- Now, enter your login credentials and then sign-in to your account.
- After this, you should visit to the ‘View Account’ and then view the entire list of the account settings.
- Here from your Office Account, you should manage your Services, Payments, Subscriptions, Status and also other additional settings.
How you can Update your Microsoft Account?
- For this, you should go to Microsoft account through www.office.com/myaccount .
- Now, you should enter your Microsoft Username and Security password.
- Then, you must tap on the login button.
- After this, enter into your Microsoft account. Now from your MS account, you can access all the features.
- From your MS account, you can select your payment settings and billing options, check your record and also you can renew or cancel your Microsoft subscriptions.
With the above method, the user can easily manage your MS Account. For details or more information, you should go to www.office.com/myaccount.
How To Setup An Account For Microsoft Office?
If you purchase MS Office suite from the retail store or online, then you have to Sign in to your Microsoft Account. For this, you have to Setup your MS Account.
- For setting up your Office Account, you have to open your browser and then visit to www.office.com/myaccount.
- Now, in the lower right side of the account page, you have to go to the option of Sign up. Then, just click on Sign Up/ Create One option.
- Here, you have to fill all the details and the necessary information in the form like your name, age, gender country, etc.
- Then, it will prompt you to set a password, then you have to set up a secure password for your MS Account.
- After this, the Terms and Condition page appears on your screen which has the Privacy Agreement.
- When you go through this prompt, then you have to tap on the Create Now button.
- At last, your MS Office MyAccount has been successfully created on your device.
How you can Change Microsoft My Account Password?
- For this, you need to open up your web browser and then go to www.office.com/myaccount .
- Then, you have to tap on Sign In button and then enter your username and password. In case, you remember your password then go to your Profile and Sign in. But if you don’t remember, then tap on forgot password and verify your number. After this, it will send you an OTP to your number, just verify that and then set a new password. With your new password, you can easily sign in to your Microsoft My Account.
- After this, you should hit on your profile, and then you sign in to your account.
- Now in the drop down list, you have to go to the account settings.
- Here, you will get an option of Change Password, just click on it.
- You have to enter a New password and then re-enter it in order to verify it.
- At this point, you need to tap on Next option.
- Lastly, just log in to your MS My Account by using your new password.
How To Manage your Office Subscription?
Cancel your Microsoft 365 Subscription:
For this, you should go to www.office.com/myaccount. Then, you need to Sign In to your MS Office Account. Now in the top menu bar, you have to hit on the “Services & subscriptions” and there you will see all the Products, like your Office Subscription. Then, you have to select and tap on the “Manage” button. At this point, you will view the option to “Cancel or Upgrade or Cancel.” Lastly, tap on Cancel button and go through the Instructions to complete the process.
Clear your Old Bills for Office Subscription:
You should visit to office.com/myaccount and then log in. When you logged in, then go to “Services and Subscriptions.” Here, you can view your Due bills. Then, you have to select Pay Now option and then you can clear your Payment.
Manage Office account with office.com/myaccount:
For this, go to www.office.com/myaccount. After this, select your Plan and then make Purchase. When you purchase, then visit to Office myaccount. Here, you can easily manage Your Office account.
If the user wants more detail about MS Office account, then visit to office.com/myaccount.