As you all know that laptop, computer and Window 10 is capable of accessing the network but sometimes Window 10 cannot connect to the network. So, in this blog you will read the solution to fix Window 10 Network connection bugs. For more info, click on www.office.com/setup.
Method To Fix Window 10 Network Connection Bugs:
- If in case, you can’t connect your Windows 10 computer to wireless network, then you should connect your other devices to the same network. If your internet isn’t working on all your devices, then the problem is with your internet service provider but not Windows 10.
- To fix the issue, you should unplug your modem and router from the power socket, and then wait for a minute, then again plug in your modem, just wait a minute and then again plug in your router. Because rebooting your modem and router fixes many issues. If in case, you find your internet download speed is slow then you should restart your modem and router which will sometimes speed up your internet.
- Keep in mind that your Windows 10 device won’t connect to a network if your Wi-Fi is turned off. In this situation, you can check that Wi-Fi is turned on just by opening the Windows 10 Action Center and then tap on the Wi-Fi tile.
- Sometimes Airplane mode, turned off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. So, you should disable Airplane mode, by clicking on its tile in the Action Center. For details, click on office.com/setup.
- If in case, the user is trying to connect to a public Wi-Fi network, then they must accept terms and register their email address and name first. In this situation, your device will open an internet browser automatically and then load the web page. But your browser does not open, then you should launch Edge manually.
- Sometimes, walls block the Wi-Fi signals so you should move to the same room of router.
- It is advised you should move to a less-populated location because public Wi-Fi hotspots like airports, café etc. put limits on the number of devices which can connect to the public Wi-Fi. You should go to the area with fewer people and again connect to the network.
- To fix the issue, you should remove the Wi-Fi connection which is causing trouble and then re-add it. When you remove the network, then again restart your Windows 10 computer. Here, you need to input your username and password.
- Just manually connect to a network. For this, you just have to open the Start Menu and then click on Settings and after this, tap on Network & Internet and then hit on Wi‑Fi. Now, you should click on Show available networks and then select your network from the list of available connections. At last, just click on Connect.
- It is suggested that you should restart your Windows 10 computer as it fix many tech issues.
- You should check for Windows updates as it fixes many problems. You should download the latest versions of software and drivers which are required to run everything efficiently.
The above method will help to fix the issue Window 10 Network Connection Bugs. For help, visit to the site of Microsoft via www.office.com/setup.
read here this link: What is the Method to Fix 0xc00d36cb Error in Window 10?