Sometimes the user cannot unlock their Mac device with their Apple Watch. Hence, in this blog post the user will read the method to fix if Apple Watch not unlocking your Mac. But if the customer need help in fixing the issue, then go to www.office.com/setup.
Method To Fix If Apple Watch Not Unlocking Your Mac:
- To fix this issue, you should wear your Apple Watch just close to your Mac device because Auto Unlock feature works at very short distances. The user cannot unlock their Mac device from their room when they are just holding the Watch. Hence, user should wear the Watch on their wrist and closer to your Mac device.
- You should keep in mind if the user has just restarted their computer, then Auto Unlock won’t work immediately. In this situation, you have to manually enter your Mac password in order to unlock it. If the user passed this security check, then Auto Unlock will work next time.
- The user should ensure that their Apple Watch and Mac device meet all the requirements of the Auto Unlock feature.
- To fix this, the user should ensure that Auto Unlock is set up. If you want to use Auto Unlock, then you should enable it. For this, on your Mac device you should go to Apple menu and then click on System Preferences. After this, you should hit on Security & Privacy and then click the lock icon. Now, you should enter your Mac password and then just check the box which is next to Use your Apple Watch in order to unlock apps. Lastly, on your Mac, you should enter your Mac password.
- The user should ensure that their Mac device has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on because Auto Unlock feature need both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled. You should check the menu bar which is in the top right side of the screen, then click on each icon and just make sure they’re enabled.
- You should Reset Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on both devices. On your Mac, you need to tap on each icon which is in the top right side and then hit on Turn [name] Off. After this, you should wait a few seconds and then just turn back on. Then in the Apple Watch, you should swipe up on the watch face in order to open Control Center. Now, you need to click on the airplane icon to go to Airplane Mode. At last, you should wait a few seconds and then you should tap it again in order to turn it off.
- You should Enable Two Factor Authentication for your Apple ID. In your Apple, Auto Unlock need Two Factor Authentication should be enabled for your Apple ID. go to visit www.office.com/myaccount
- You should Set a passcode on the Apple Watch in order to unlock your Apple Watch. As your Watch can unlock your Mac device, so it is very important that your Watch is secure. For this, you should go to Passcode and then Turn Passcode On. At last, you should set the passcode which you want.
Through this way, the user can fix the issue if Apple Watch not unlocking your Mac. For installing MS Office software, the user can visit to the site of MS Office via office.com/setup.
read here this link: How You Can Open Zip Files on IPad or IPhone?