Microsoft Office is the advanced application of Microsoft which helps the user in many ways. The MS Office doc Imaging tool is the great feature designed by Microsoft which is installed by default. This feature comes in Windows 2003 and also there in the earlier version of MS Office. You can install this feature of MS Office via www.office.com/setup. This feature helps the user to convert the text on the scanned images to the word doc. The user can use the MS Office doc imaging tool to scan the text or the user can reinstall this tool on their own. It is a convenient to reinstall the software programs such as MS Office document imaging Tool. When the user finished this task, they can scan the text of the doc into the Word. In this blog, you will read the method to use MS Office doc imaging tool to scan the text and then just insert it to the MS Word application.
Method to Use the MS Office doc Imaging Tool:
- For this, first you should open the MS Office Doc imaging tool software.
- After this, you should hit on the “Start” button and then visit to the “All Programs” which is followed by “Microsoft Office”. Now, the user will locate the “Imaging” tool in the group of apps.
- At this point, you should start the scanner and then you should load the docs which you want to scan.
- Then, you should tap on the “File” option and just select the “Scan New Document” option.
- Here, you should click on the “Preset” option.
- Next, you need to choose the paper source and then just scan the document which you want to scan. For more info, visit to office.com/setup.
- Keep in mind that the program’s default settings to pull down the paper from the doc feeder.
- Now, you should click on the “Scanner” option and then you need to uncheck the box.
- Here, you need to hit on the “Scan” option in order to perform the Scan.
- After this, the user must send the text to the MS Word application.
- When you view the scanning process is finished, then you should hit on the “Tools” option. Then, you have to select the option which is known as “Send Text to Word”.
- Here, you will view window on-screen instructions which provides you the option to store the photos in the Word version.
- Then, you have to edit the document in the Word application.
- At last, the doc will open the Word app, you can do some of the editing to the file and then save it on the desktop.
The above method helps the user to use Microsoft Office doc Imaging Tool to scan the text of the Word document. If the customer requires any sort of help, then they can anytime navigate to the site of Microsoft Office through office.com/setup.
read here this link: If Bluetooth is Not Working on Window 10! How to Fix it?