Sometimes, when the users get to the Window login screen faces many issues like freeze up, reboot on its own and sometimes do not respond to anything. Hence, in this blog you will read the solutions of the problem during the Window login process. If the user needs support, then they can call the Microsoft expert through www.office.com/setup.
click here to download
Solution to Fix Stopping, Freezing, and Reboot Issues During Windows Login Process:
- You should start your Windows in Safe Mode. If the Windows are fully starts, then just restart your computer and then check if Windows starts correctly. A failed update error causes stopping, freezing, or reboot issues during the login process. Basically, your Windows needs is a clean boot into Safe Mode and then you should restart to clear up the problem.
- You should start Windows with the Last Known Good Configuration. This will put the driver and registry settings to the state, where they were in the last time. If you started up the Windows and shut down properly, this will also make your computer to work in order.
- It is highly recommended that you should repair your Windows installation. Generally, Windows fails between the login screen and the successful loading of the desktop is because Windows files are damaged or missing. If you repair Windows, then it will replace these important files without removing or changing anything in your computer system.
- You should start Windows in Safe Mode and then you should use System Restore to undo recent changes. Generally, Windows freeze, stop, or reboot during the login process due to the damage of a driver, important file or also the part of the registry. Hence, System Restore will return all the things back when your computer system was working.
- You should scan your computer system for viruses from Safe Mode. You should use free bootable antivirus tools for some applications which will scan for viruses without accessing your Windows. Virus or malware cause problem with a part of Windows which results in fail during login.
- You should clear the CMOS. If you clear the BIOS memory on your motherboard, this will return the BIOS settings to their factory default levels. Always remember, BIOS misconfiguration can be the reason for Windows login failed. www.office.com/setup
- You should Reseat everything in your computer system. As Reseating will reestablish the many connections in your computer and can also clear up the issue. You should try to reseat the following hardware: Reseat all internal data and power cables, Reseat the memory modules, and Reseat any expansion cards.
- You must check for the causes of electrical shorts in your computer system. Because, electrical short sometimes the cause the issue during the Windows login process.
The above method will help you to solve problem during the Window Login process. If the customer needs assistance, then just contact to the Microsoft team expert through office.com/setup.
visit this link: How You Can Format Mac Hard Drive?