As you all know that Google Pixel Smartphone are reliable, and powerful Android devices but some people face problems with your Google Pixel’s Wi-Fi, connectivity, camera etc. In this blog, you will read the solution of Google Pixel Smartphones. If you need assistance in fixing the issue, then you can contact to the expert of Microsoft via www.office.com/setup.
click here to download
Causes of Google Pixel Problems:
The causes of the Google Pixel Smartphone’s issues occur due to software updates, in this some apps go rogue and also interfere with the Smartphone’s operation.
Solution to Resolve Google Pixel Wi-Fi Problems:
- You should Restart the Pixel because Restarting or rebooting any device can fix your issue and through this, your Wi-Fi comes back.
- You can also Reset your Wi-Fi connection as this can solve the problem.
- It is advised that you should remove the saved network and then reconnect to that network as if you are using the network for the first time.
- You should reset all network connections and settings as this restores settings to the defaults, clears saved networks, and also removes connected Bluetooth devices.
- At last, you should restart the router or modem.
Steps to Resolve Google Pixel Bluetooth Connectivity Issues:
- You should restart the Pixel as this can solve the issues.
- It is advised that you should Reset the Pixel’s Bluetooth connection.
- If you have connected to other device then you should unpaired it and then re-pair the Bluetooth accessory.
- You should Reset all Bluetooth connections and settings as this will restores all Bluetooth settings to the defaults and also removes connected devices.
- You must check for any system updates as this could fix patches and bugs in your device.
- Just perform a factory reset of the Pixel as this removes all files, apps, and settings. www.office.com/setup
Steps to Fix Pixel Camera Issues:
- Just Restart the Pixel to fix Pixel camera issues.
- You should clear the Camera app’s cache as this removes the stored data in the app and also resets all settings back to the defaults.
- You must check for Camera app updates and if they are available just download and install the available Camera app updates.
- You need to check your storage and just free up space in your device.
- You should enable Pixel’s dirty lens warning as this will make sure that the lens is clean and free of dirt.
Steps to Fix Pixel Microphone Issues:
- First, you should check if anything blocks access to the microphone.
- If you notice that one app is affected then you should Uninstall the affected app.
- You can also Restart the Pixel.
- You should check that the microphone can record audio.
read more this link: How you can Change the Language In Google Chrome?