Apple has introduced the great cloud data storage facility for its user named ICloud. Through this cloud storage service, you can share your data like contacts, calendars, emails, and photos across multiple devices and can even store your content safely. Hence, in this blog you will read how to setup iCloud in your devices. If you need support or help, then anytime you can contact to the customer care of Microsoft through www.office.com/setup.
How to Set up iCloud on Mac OS?
- For this, first you should click on the Apple menu which is present on the top left hand side of the screen and after this, select System Preferences.
- Now, you have to click on iCloud. If you have not signed in to your iCloud account, then you should sign in to your account.
- Here, you have to tick mark the box just next to iCloud Drive just to enable it.
- After this, you should click on Options to customize iCloud Drive.
- Then, you should tick mark the box just next to each iCloud feature which you want to turn on and tap on Done option just to save the settings.
How to Set up iCloud on Windows?
- You should open the Microsoft Store on your computer system.
- After this, search for iCloud in the search bar.
- Here, you have to hit on Get option just to download the software.
- Then, click on Launch option just to open iCloud.
- If Windows prompts you want to allow iCloud to make changes, and then press on Yes option.
- Here, you have to sign in with your Apple ID/iTunes account.
- Now, you have to tick mark the box just next to each iCloud feature which you wish to turn on.
- At the end, you have to click on Apply option just to save the changes and hit on Close option just to close the settings window.
How to Set Up iCloud on iOS Devices?
- First, just open the Settings app.
- After this, just hit on your name which is located at the top of your computer screen. www.office.com/setup
- Here, you have to select on iCloud.
- But if, you are not signed in, then you have to click on the Account field and just sign in with your Apple ID.
- Then, you have to move the slider to On/green for each feature which you want to turn on.
- At the bottom of the computer screen, you have to click on the iCloud Backup menu.
- But if, you wish to back up the data on your iOS device to iCloud, then in this situation you should move the iCloud Backup slider to On/green. If you use iCloud to sync data between your computers and devices; then you have the backup of your data all the time.
Through this method you can keep your data safe in the cloud in all your devices. If the customer needs help, then you can call the expert of Microsoft via office.com/setup anytime.
read here also>>How to Troubleshoot If Personal Hotspot Not Working on IPhone?