Microsoft Office is the well known software which provides many applications to the computer user for making their work easy. And it is very easy to install via www.office.com/setup. But in case, the user is facing problems with Outlook or having issues in installing Office Apps. Then, Microsoft’s new Office 365 Support Tool (aka SaRA) will help you to fix the issues. This tool identifies the issues like verifying users ‘credentials, permits, outlook clients’ updates, and also check the Outlook servers. Then according to the problem, it will automatically fix the problem for users or it may provide you suggestions to fix the solutions.
When you run SaRa support tool, it automatically updates to its latest version. Office 365 Support Tool is an easy tool which helps to fix many problems in the Office 365 applications like Outlook, Power BI, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc. In case, if the gadget is unable to resolve the issue then it will send it to the Office 365 Support Team for help. In this blog, you will read how to use Microsoft Office 365 Support Tool.
read here also>>> How to Install Updates For Office 365 on Window XP?
How Microsoft Support tool Work? – Www.Office.Com/Setup
Microsoft Support tool uses a predefined repair and recovery algorithm to troubleshoot the problems in Office 365. It helps to reduce engineer tickets for Office 365. With this tool, maximum problems get automatically solved, but in case the tool is unable to find the solution, then you can take other additional steps.
Steps to Use MS Office 365 Support Tool:
- Download Support and Recovery Assistant: You should download the tool here. And always remember to install the Office 365 Support Tool on the affected device so that the problems which you are facing are properly diagnosed and you can easily fix it.
- Launch the Assistant: When the assistant is installed on your device then you should launch it.
- Select the Application that Needs Troubleshooting: You have to select the application from the list with which you are facing issues and then you should click on Next.
- Select the Problem You’re Having: You should select the problem descriptions which match the issue you are experiencing, and then you should click on Next.
- Work on the Affected Machine: You should select “Yes” option when it prompts that this is the affected machine. After this, just click on Next option to proceed.
- Log In to Your Office 365 Account: Now you will see a login page for Office 365. Here, you have to Sign in with your email and password. Then, you should click on Next to begin the diagnosis.
- Let the Assistant Fix the Issue: When Microsoft has checked all the solutions to your problem, it will show you a diagnosis report and also gives you a summary of actions which the tool has performed on your device.
This method will help you to use the Microsoft Office 365 Support Tool. In case, you still face any sorts of problem then you can anytime contact to the MS Office team through office.com/setup.