This error occurs because of the registry problem, corruption with the system files and also due to improper installation of Outlook application. For help, the user can go to MS Office via www.office.com/setup.
Method To Resolve Outlook Error Code 0x800CCC03:
- You should open Outlook application and then go to Account settings.
- After this, you should choose E-mail and then you have to select your account and then click on Repair.
- Then, you have to select Internet E-mail Settings and then tap on More Settings.
- In Outgoing Server tab, you should deselect all the checkboxes.
- Here, you have to provide the correct username and password.
- Next, you should click on OK and then on Next option and then finally tap on Finish button.
If the user computer is connected to a network, then you should make sure that you are not logged in another computer. After this, close all the connection, and just restart your network router. At last, restart your computer and then just try to connect.
Sometimes, because of several incorrect logins, mail server just blocks the account temporarily. This process is called “pop locked”. This will protect your account from unauthorized users. If incase, you are a victim of pop locked then you should close your Computer and then just restart it after 20-30 minutes. This method will help the mail server to unblock your account.
You should ensure that you are not logged in your mail account from your mobile phone. Sometimes, closing the mail connection from your mobile phone fix the error 0x800CCC03.
The above method helps to fix Outlook Error code 0x800CCC03. If the customer needs more information, then go to office.com/setup.
read here this link: What are the Basics of MS Excel?