The user should manage your MS Account portal for Work and School Account. In this blog, you will read the method to manage your connected devices, manage your organization and view your sign-in activity. For more help about Office account, you should visit to the site via office.com/myaccount.
Method to Manage your Connected Devices:
1. View your Connected Devices:
- For this, you should Sign in to your work or school account and then visit to the My Account page.
- After this, you should choose Devices from the left side or choose the Manage devices link from the Devices block.
- Here, you should review the information for your connected devices.
2. Disable a device:
- If you want to disable a device, then choose Disable option from the device which you wish to remove.
- Now, you should choose Yes option to confirm that you wish to disable the device.
3. View a BitLocker key:
In case, you are locked out of your device then you should go to another device and see your BitLocker key from My Account portal.
- In another device, the user should go to the Devices page of the My Account portal.
- At last, you should choose View BitLocker Keys for the locked out device and then just write down the BitLocker key for your locked device.
Method To Manage Your Organization for Work or School Account:
1. View your Organizations:
- First, you should from your Work or school account just Sign in to the My Account portal.
- Now, you should choose Organizations from the left navigation pane or from the Organization block, you should choose the Manage organizations link.
- Here, you should review the information for your Home organization.
- At last, you should Review your other organizations and just recognize all the organizations which you access.
2. Leave an Organization:
If you want to leave any organization then choose Leave organization option which is next to the organization that you wish to leave. At last, you should choose Leave option to confirm that you want to leave.
Method to View Your Recent Sign-In Activity:
- First, from your Work or School account you have to Sign in to your My Account page.
- After this, you should choose My sign-ins option or from the My sign-in block, you should choose the Review recent activity link.
- You should review each of the sign-in items and recognize each one. In case, you find a sign-in item which doesn’t look familiar, then you should change your password in order to protect the account.
Method to View sign-in activity on Android:
- First, you should open the MS Authenticator app and then choose the home page for your work or school account.
- After this, choose Recent account activity.
- In case, your sign-in is successful, then just review each of the sign-in items and just recognize each one.
With this above method, you can manage your MS Account portal for Work and school account. For more info about MS Account, go to office.com/myaccount.