If the user wants to create their OneDrive Account and sync multiple OneDrive account in Window 10, then read the blog below. For assistance, visit to office.com/myaccount.
Method To Create One Drive Account:
1. First, you have to visit to OneDrive and then tap on “Sign up for free” button.
2. After this, you have to choose the account type between a personal account or a business account. Remember, business account is not for free but it give more features.
3. Now, you have to enter your Email address and a new password.
5. Here, you have to provide more details like your country name and date of birth.
6. At this point, you have to verify your email address by entering this code which you get on your email address.
7. At last, you have to show them that you are a human and then enter the captcha code. When you enter the captcha code, then your new OneDrive account is created and then uploads your files.
Methods to Sync Multiple One Drive Accounts in Window 10:
1. First of all, you should visit to the Settings Window by clicking on the OneDrive icon in the Windows 10 system tray and then open up an access panel. Now, choose “help and settings” option and then hit on “settings” in order to open the settings window.
2. Now, in the “account” tab, you should select “add an account.” The user can unlink their PC in this tab if they wish to disable OneDrive and just add a new personal account.
3. At last, you can add your Business Account by entering your email address and password.
Method To Link Multiple OneDrive Accounts on One Computer:
1. For this, you have to create a MultCloud Account by visiting to MultCloud.com. Now, you should activate your account with a email and then just sign in.
2. Now, in the “add cloud drives” tab which is located on the left, you should select to add a OneDrive account. It will connect your OneDrive account in which currently signed in.
3. Then, to add your second OneDrive Account you have to repeat step two.
4. Here, you should change to your second OneDrive Account. You should sign out and just log into your other account. After this, go back to MultCloud and then tap on “add OneDrive account.”
5. At this point, you should find the files which you want to sync and then choose everything which you wish to move and then right-click on them and then choose “copy to.”
6. After this, in the “copy to” window, you should visit to your second OneDrive account, and put the files wherever you want and then tap on “transfer.” Just verify the “move” box, if you wish the documents to be removed from the original drive.
7. At last, wait for the MultCloud moves everything to your new folder.
Through this way, you can create your OneDrive Account. For details, go to office.com/myaccount.