MS Word is the popular application of MS Office and can be easily install through www.office.com/setup. In MS Word, colleagues can work together on a single document. So, in this blog you will read the method to collaborate on Single MS Word Document.
Method To Collaborate on a Single MS Word Document via PC:
- To collaborate on Single Document, first you should open MS Word in your device.
- After this, you have to open the Word Doc and then go to the ‘File’ section.
- Here, you should tap on the ‘Save As’ option and then save the file to OneDrive.
- Now, you should click on the ‘Share’ button.
- At this point, you should add the people with whom you want to edit the document.
- Then, you can select whether you want others only to view the document or you wish them to edit the document.
- If in case, you select the ‘Allow’ option, then others can view as well as edit the document.
- But if you select the ‘Block’ option, then this will restrict others to download the document which you have shared with them.
- At this point, you have to tap on ‘Apply’ option when you are done.
- Next, you should enter the details of the people those who want to collaborate with you.
- Here, you should copy the link and just share it either through WhatsApp or messenger.
- At last, tap on ‘Send’ option, when you are done. just go to visit office.com/setup
Method to Collaborate On Single MS Word Document via Web:
- For this, first you should visit and open MS Word Online.
- Now, you should provide Microsoft account sign in credentials.
- Here, select the blank document or you should use existing document available in OneDrive.
- Then, press the Share button and repeat the same steps.
- At last, you should tap on ‘Send’ option and then the recipients will receive invite to work with you.
For more details about Word, go to MS Office site via www.office.com/setup.
check here this link: What are the Microsoft Office Programs and Services ?