Microsoft Office is the useful software which has all the essential applications which makes the life of the computer user easy. You can install this useful and best software through www.office.com/setup. It is not only used in offices but also in homes. You can use this software on any device like Window OS, Mac, Computers, Laptops and Android Phones. It is user friendly but still some user’s face error while installing and upgrading MS Office software. In this blog, you will the solution of MS Office Error Code 0-2035(0).
read here also>>> How to Configure Microsoft Outlook 2018/2011/2010?
Causes Of MS Office 365 Error Code 0-2035(0):
The causes of MS Office 365 Error Code 0-2035 (0) are if there is previously existing Office installation files, Tamp and logs files, if Office file got corrupt, if MS Office didn’t completely update, Windows Update do not installed correctly and also it might be antivirus or Windows Firewall blocking the Office installation.
Solution to Fix Office Error Code 80090034:
- Repair your MS Office Software:
- First, you have to go to Start option and then open Control Panel.
- Now, click on Programs option and then choose Programs and Features.
- Here, you should click on the MS Office suite which you want to repair.
- Then, click on Change option.
- At this point, just select Quick Repair and then you have to click on Repair.
- If due to some reasons, Quick Repair didn’t solve the Error then you should choose Online Repair and then you have to click on Repair option.
- Delete MS Office Suite:
- Go to Start option and open Control Panel.
- Now, you should click on Programs option and then choose Programs and Features.
- After this, just select MS Office Suite and then click on Remove option.
- Manually Remove MS Office:
- Remove Windows Installer package:
- You should find the Office 16 installation folder, and then you have to locate in C:\Program Files\.
- Now, right-click the Microsoft Office 16 folder and then choose Delete option.
- Remove Office Scheduled Tasks:
- You should open a Command Prompt window as an administrator.
- Now in the command prompt window, you have to type the commands and tap on Enter key after each command:
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Automatic Updates”
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Subscription Maintenance”
schtasks.exe /delete /tn “\Microsoft\Office\Office Click To Run Service Monitor”
- Use Task Manager to End Task:
- Open Task Manager and then you have to click on the Process tab.
- Now, right-click on each process which are running, and then click on End task after selecting the process.
- Delete Office Files:
- First, press Windows + R key to open the Run dialog box.
- Now in the Run dialog box, you should type %ProgramFiles%, and press OK button.
- Here, you should delete the “Microsoft Office 16” folder and then just delete the “Microsoft Office” folder.
- Again, you have to open the Run dialog box and type %ProgramFiles(x86)%, and tap on OK option.
- At last, delete the “Microsoft Office” folder.
- Delete Office Registry Sub keys:
- Open Registry Editor and then delete the registry sub keys:
At last, you have to delete the Office key.
- Download and Install Office:
- Sign in to your Office My Account page.
- Now you should select Install option.
- Then, you have to click on Run option.
- At last, click on All done.
This method helps you to solve MS Office 365 Error Code 0-2035 (0). But in case, you face any issues then you should go to the official site of MS Office via office.com/setup.